- Any questions, please mail
- Ms.Hedy Huang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1-562-606-1057 (English)
+86 13688461344 (Chinese)
1) Other: this is an open format that is
at the discretion of the session organizer(s). The ICAAI International
Scientific Committee is encouraging creative new session formats to
create a dynamic environment for sharing projects and ideas. We ask that
the session organizer(s) include a short description of what the session
format would look like. This could include sessions that have short
presentations accompanied by posters or digital posters followed by an
open discussion or the session could be focused on actively solving a
digital archaeology problem. It is important to stress, that individuals
participating in these alternative formats will still have a chance to
submit a paper for inclusion in the published proceedings.
2) Roundtable/Panel: this is a session format where the session organizer(s) present a position paper in advance of the conference and invite participants to discuss the topic in an open format.
3) Standard Session: this is your typical session that is composed of 10 or 25 minute papers presented by the participants.
Proposal deadline: August 20, 2019
Notification of acceptance before: September 10, 2019
Complete set of Tutorial Slides: September 20, 2019
Conference program: October 05, 2019
1. Session title
2. Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
3. 3 to 5 keywords.
4. Organizers of Other sessions are given 600 words so that they can describe the session format. Please indicate the corresponding author if there is more than one organizer.
5. The official language of the conference is English and all submissions should be in English. If English is not your first language, it is strongly suggested that you have a fluent English speaker review your abstract before submission.
6. Related Topics
7. Potential participants
8. Proposal should be submitted for reviewing through e-mail at email@example.com