Honorable authors are cordially invited to contribute their
research papers. All papers submitted to the conference will be
subjected to the rigorous peer-review process. For accepted papers,
it will be published in the Conference
Proceedings with ISBN 978-1-4503-9069-9, which will be indexed by
Ei Compendex, Scopus and other
* This review policy is
followed for all academic papers submitted to conferences managed by
* When the full paper is submitted, it is double-blind
reviewed by a member of the conference committee. This review
focuses on 10 issues intended to ensure that the paper is relevant
to the conference, is of a sufficiently high quality to be accepted
for presentation at the conference and publication in the conference
proceedings and meets the submission criteria laid down by the
programme committee. A copy of the Review Form that is sent to
reviewers can be seen here.
* In the event that a reviewer rejects a paper, a second
opinion will be taken and the final decision about acceptance made
by the conference committee.
* The conference proceedings are produced in both printed and
electronic form with ISBN numbers.
* Submission dates can be found on the web page.
* Some conferences include tracks with presentations from
consultants, professionals and vendors. These papers are accepted by
the committee. However a paper, as opposed to a set of PowerPoint
slides, is nonetheless required.
After you received the formal
notification letter, you can follow steps below to finish
* If the paper cannot match the topics or unqualified, rejection
mail will be mailed.
* After the paper pass two round of revewing process, formal
acceptance letter will be mailed incuding review form with comments
* Please re-edit and improve paper quality according to review
* Sending final
paper with word and PDF, registration
form, scanned payment proof to
* Conference secretary will recheck your registration materials and
submit final version to our editor.
* Editor will re-modify your paper format.
If there are any problems, we will mail you.
* Secretary will confirm with you for final
paper publication, guide you to fill copyright and follow the
other steps until publication successfully.
Note: Please whitelist the conference
mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checking your mailbox on time and being sure your phone is