- Any questions, please mail
- Ms.Hedy Huang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1-562-606-1057 (English)
+86 13688461344 (Chinese)
1. The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all
papers or abstract received by the submission deadline to ensure that
the proposed submission is relevant to the Conference.
2. Abstract selection notifications will be sent out to relevant authors within five working days
3. All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed by members of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of the submission has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, the standard of English is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
4. For authors whose first language is not English, we request that you have your work proof-read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). If you do not have access to an appropriate person, you may like to consider our proof-reading service. Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
5. Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author completes registration (including payment). see the registration section of the conference website for more information about registration. The conference proceedings is a book published with an ISBN.
This section provides information about how to submit the various types of work for consideration. It should be read in conjunction with the Call for Papers and also the Submission Types below.
1. Submitting an Abstract
In the first instance we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper, work in progress, presentation etc. Abstracts should be 300-350 words. The abstract submission form will guide you through the process but we recommend you read the call for papers first to ensure you select the correct track and submission type. Further details can be found by clicking here.
2. Submitting a Paper
For publish paper, please send your full paper directly. Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner. This is of particular importance if you will need a visa to attend the conference.
Please download the template that explains the requirements in detail. Papers not conforming to the conference style will be returned.
full paper or abstract here.
2. We will feed you back within three working days.
3. Pre-review and review about 15-20 days
4. Notification letter will be mailed
5. re-edit paper according comments and register then
Any questions, please mail email@example.com